Air jet erosion tester MICROTEST MTDA/G76
It consists on a shot blasting equipment for determination of material loss due to erosion caused by particle impacts. Abrasive particles are accelerated by air jet.
A shot blasting equipment for determination of material loss due to erosion caused by particle impacts. Abrasive particles are accelerated by air jet.
Results obtained with this equipment facilitates determination of erosion wear rate of tested materials under test specific conditions.
Importance and meaning of test method in order to characterize the wear behavior of the material depends on many factors related with conditions and test method.
- Desktop test cabin, with security glass window for observation. Includes interior lighting and lateral entries for handling gloves.
- Abrasive deposit. Feeding through aspiration.
- Compressed air input.
- Air blasting device with WC nozzle (Length: 50 mm, interior diameter: 1.25 or 1.5 mm).
- Working zone (approx. 300x250x180 mm) with sample holder for samples according ASTM G76-04 standard (10x30x2 mm). Possibility to modify impact angle (up to 80 º) and distance between nozzle and sample (typically 10 ± 1 mm).
- Steel sheet (15/10) epoxy painted.
- Particle aspiration system included.
- Sealed security glass for observation.
- Interior lighting.
- Front door and lateral entries for handling gloves. (Neoprene gloves included).
- 4mm steel nozzle for standard air blasting work.
- Air circuit including pressure regulation filter and flow regulator valve.
- Electric pedal activation of air blasting device.
- External dimensions: 360x460x700mm.
- Working zone: 300x250x180mm.
- Weight: 15kg.
- Power consumption:150w.
- Required power supply: 220/230 Vac Single phase.
- Maximum air consumption for standard air blasting works: 300l/min 6atm, dry air. Air consumption for testing is always lower. Requires connection to compressed dry air.
Download Catalog MTDA Series Air Jet Erosion Testers.
Do you need more information about MTDA SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this Modular Universal Tribometer