Digital Modular Controller DMC4000 system
Fully Digital real time control loop with synchronized data acquisition and with function generation to drive the actuator.
This Digital Modular Controller Unit has a controller and signal conditioning modules for the control, measurement and acquisition of position, load, strain, etc.
The system includes Transducer conditioning modules for stroke control, load control and strain control and they are a full range design.
Actuators will perform in load controlled, strain controlled and displacement controlled mode. The system control is from the integrated PC via the built-in computer interface.
The controller disposes of frontal operator panel to provide additional and supplementary manual user interface to the controller. This panel provides on-line scope to observe signals, digital display of measurements.
Features DMC4000 Controller
- Advanced control expandable.
- A portable and standalone test controller.
- Unique control loops for faster and efficient testing and reduced set-up time.
- Built-in data-acquisition, integrated display and data storage capability on a local hard disk, make testing easier and save both lab space and running costs.
- Flexibility with any hydraulic, electric or pneumatic actuators.
- Pseudo channels capability allowing the user to create online calculated channels using formulas and other inputs, offering greater flexibility and cost savings for the lab. The controller is able to control any close loop from any concerned, calibrated available transducer. i.e. position, load or strain control.
- Bumpless switching (e.g. Force, Position) to take advantage of the full range of application.
- Scripting for digital and analog l/O as well as limits and peak detectors makes set up and running of tests easier.
Download Catalog DMC4000 Control System Digital Closed-Loop Servo Controller for Dynamic and Fatigue Testing.
SCM4000 testing software for dynamic and fatigue testing.