EM2 Series Dual Column Floor-standing universal testing system
Microtest EM2 Series floor models are dual column electromechanical universal testing systems suitable for performing static (tensile, compression, flexure/bend, shear, friction, tear, peel, etc.) and low-frequency cyclic testing over a range of force applications up to 1200 kN.
The EM2 Series floor-standing universal testing systems provide a single or dual zone test area in which the test specimens can be loaded/unloaded with minimal effort.
Testing machines force capacities ranging from 5 kN to 1200 kN.
A wide choice of load cells, extensometers, grips, specimen holders, fixtures and other testing accessories allow the EM2 Series floor-standing universal testing machines to be used for accurate and repeatable mechanical testing of metals and alloys, aerospace and automotive structures, components, plastics, polymers, composites, bolts, fasteners, cables, textiles, biomaterials, wood products, building components, etc.
- Dual column floor-standing universal testing frames featuring superior stiffness and precision alignment for more accurate test results and reproducibility.
- High speed, high precision electromechanical drive systems with a maintenance-free powerful servo motor and double preloaded ball screws.
- High resolution digital closed-loop servo controls to test in load, crosshead position (displacement) and strain control modes.
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional).
- Control handset or control panel for enhanced usability and productivity (optional).
- Ergonomic working height and design.
- A small footprint and space-saving design requiring minimal laboratory floor space.
- Dual zone test space (optional).
- Advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors.
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells, extensometers and other transducers.
- A complete selection of load cells, extensometers, grips, specimen holders, fixtures and other testing accessories.
- T-slot base platen (optional).
- Test cam for video recording (optional).
- Compatible with various types of video extensometers, environmental chambers, high temperature furnaces and temperature-controlled fluid baths.
- Design for both static and dynamic testing on a variety of materials and components.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of all national and international standards for materials testing systems.
- Full CE compliance.
Download Catalog, EM2 Series Dual Coulmn Floor Models.
Download Catalog, EM2 Series Dual Coulmn Tabletop Models.
Do you need more information about EM2 SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this testing machine