Single column electromechanical EMO SERIES
Microtest EM0 Series universal testing systems are single column tabletop electromechanical testing machines suitable for performing tensile, compression, flexure/bend, shear, friction, peel, tear and low-frequency cyclic testing where the maximum required force is less than 10 kN and lab space is limited.
These testing systems integrate a digital closed-loop servo control system with a reliable electromechanical drive to perform tests in load, position (displacement) and strain control modes at force capacities ranging from 500 N to 10 kN.
The EM0 Series universal testing systems provide a single-zone test area in which the test specimens can be loaded/unloaded with minimal effort.
A wide choice of load cells, extensometers, grips, specimen holders, fixtures and other testing accessories allow the EM0 Series testing frames to be used for accurate and repeatable mechanical testing of plastics, polymers, composites, rubber, textiles, fibers, wires, cords, yarns, threads, medical devices, small components, thin films, paper products, adhesives, foams and many more.
- Single-column tabletop universal testing frames featuring superior stiffness and precision alignment for more accurate test results and reproducibility.
- High speed, high precision electromechanical drive systems with a maintenance-free powerful servo motor and a single pre-loaded ball screw.
- High resolution digital closed-loop servo controls to test in load, crosshead position (displacement) and strain control modes.
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional).
- Control handset or control panel for enhanced usability and productivity (optional).
- A low weight, small footprint and spacesaving design allow the EM0 Series universal testing systems to fit easily on to any laboratory table.
- Advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors.
SCM3000 testing software for static materials testing.
Do you need more information about EM0 SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this testing machine