Electromechanical testing machines SERIES EM1
Microtest EM1 Series tabletop & floor models are dual column universal testing systems featuring a single-screw central electromechanical actuator.
These testing systems are especially suitable for slow speed static (tensile, compression, flexure/bend, shear, friction, tear, peel, etc.)
In EM1 Series universal testing frames, the lower crosshead is actuated by a central ball screw and guided by 2 robust guidance columns.
Testing machines force capacities ranging from 10 kN to 300 kN.
Microtest EM1 Series universal testing systems feature high resolution digital control electronics and powerful servo motor drives, both essential for precise and smooth mechanical testing.
- Dual column tabletop/floor-standing universal testing frames featuring superior axial/lateral stiffness and precision alignment for more accurate test results and reproducibility.
- High speed, high precision electromechanical drive systems with a maintenance-free powerful servo motor and a preloaded central ball screw.
- High resolution digital closed-loop servo controls to test in load, crosshead position (displacement) and strain control modes.
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional).
- Control handset or control panel for enhanced usability and productivity (optional).
- Adjustable total vertical test space.
- Ergonomic working height and design.
- A small footprint and space-saving design requiring minimal laboratory floor space.
- Advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors.
- Compatible with various types of video extensometers, environmental chambers, high temperature furnaces and temperature-controlled fluid baths.
- Design for both static and dynamic testing on a variety of materials and components.
Download Catalog EM1 Series Dual Column with Central Actuator.
SCM3000 testing software for static materials testing applications.
Do you need more information about EM1 SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this testing machine