EFH SERIES, UNIVERSAL
Universal servo hydraulic testing machines
Universal servo hydraulic testing machines with a capacity from 10 kN up to 5000 kN, fully computer controlled, to perform static tensile tests on metallic materials.
The EM2 Series floor-standing universal testing systems provide a single or dual zone test area in which the test specimens can be loaded/unloaded with minimal effort.
It is possible to carry out flexion, compression, bending, hardness, dishing tests, according to the International Standards by using the suitable devices.
The machine is supplied complete with loading frame, control system SCM3000 and hydraulic power unit.
The EFH testing machines include one or more strain gage load cells that provide better precision measurement of the applied force than pressure transducers or gages used in traditional hydraulic systems. In this way the force measurement is not affected by oil temperature, local disturbances caused by the oil flow, friction in the load cylinder, etc.
The displacement speed and position of the actuator can be digitally controlled and measured by means of a linear displacement transducer in the actuator axis obtaining a high precisioncontrolled movement.
The main components of these testing machines are:
- Strong loading frame with a high-precision strain gage load cell.
- Hydraulic Power Pack: adapted to the user’s specific needs: range of force, speed, stroke, type of control, etc. The whole is built in a console.
- The frame is designed to carry out tensile tests using grips of different capacities and designs.
- Control mode: load, displacement (stroke), strain or any other test parameter suitable for test control.
- An emergency device stops the machine in any moment as per the International Safety Standards.
- A control panel situated on the frame governs the movement of movable crosshead for an easier positioning of the specimen according to its length.
Download Catalog, EFH Series Servo Hydraulic Universal Testing Machines.
Do you need more information about EFH SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this testing machine