EFH/2E Series Dual Zone Test Space Models
Microtest EFH/2E Series servo hydraulic universal testing machines provide a dual zone test space (tensile on top and compression/bend on bottom) in which the test specimens can be loaded/unloaded with minimal effort.
Microtest EFH/2E Series are available in a number of high-stiffness 6-column load frame configurations, all supported by a compact and ergonomic air-cooled hydraulic power supply.
These robust testing systems are suitable for static (tensile, compression, flexure/bend, shear, etc.) mechanical testing over a range of force applications up to 2000 kN (450,000 lbf).
Microtest EFH/2E Series universal testing systems can be modified as required to suit the individual testing requirements of our customers.
Microtest EFH/2E Series universal testing systems feature high resolution digital control electronics and powerful hydraulic actuators, both essential for precise and smooth mechanical testing.
- 6-column load frame configurations featuring superior stiffness and precision alignment for more accurate test results and reproducibility.
- Dual zone test space for safer and more efficient changing between tensile and compression testing (no need to remove heavy grips and fixtures).
- Long and adjustable test spaces for tensile (on top) and compression (on bottom) testing accommodating a variety of test fixtures and applications.
- Open-front crossheads with hydraulic wedge action grips simplifying test specimen insertion/removal and improving operator safety/throughput.
- High performance, servocontrolled hydraulic actuators.
- Compact and ergonomic, air-cooled hydraulic power supply.
- High resolution digital closed-loop servo controls to test in load, position (displacement) and strain control modes.
- Versatile, user-friendly Microtest SCM3000 modular testing software with preset standards-compliant test methods (ASTM, ISO, DIN, EN, BS, etc.).
- Integrated control pods and control panel (optional) for convenient test setup and enhanced productivity.
- A small footprint and ergonomic design requiring minimal laboratory floor space.
- Advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors.
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells, extensometers and other transducers.
- A complete selection of load cells, extensometers, grips, specimen holders, fixtures and other testing accessories.
Do you need more information about EFH-2E SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this testing machine