Servo Hydraulic Compression Testing Machines
MICROTEST ECH hydraulic Testing machines are designed to perform compression test on concrete, rock, soil or new construction materials and components.
These machines are designed not only to fulfill the requirements of standard tests but also the specifications related with research in mechanical properties of new materials.
They are widely used in R&D Centers, Industry, Testing Laboratories, Education centers, etc.
In ECH system, the load is applied by means of a hydraulic cylinder in a two or four columns high stiffness testing frame.
They are built in capacities ranging from 100kN to 5000kN or more, under demand.
- User friendly software for management and full automation of test by SCM3000 software. With digital display of system channels, zeroing, real time graphics, rupture detection and recording, data acquisition, configurable tests and methods, etc.
- Accurate load, displacement and strain rate control: SCM3000 servo-controlled system.
- Single of double stage hydraulic pump.
- Rupture detection with automatic stop.
- Real time processing of test data.
- Fully customizable test reports.
- Standard load frame designed in accordance with Standard EN 12390-4.
- Class 1 or better according to EN ISO 7500 and EN 12390-4.
- Performance of many types of tests and different testing fixture or accessories.
Download Catalog ECH Series Servo Hydraulic Compression Testing Machine.
Do you need more information about ECH SERIES testing machines?
Contact us to request more information about this testing machine